Hunter rotor head adjustment screw

Users who are viewing this thread

vaman

Reaction score
I have a couple of hunter rotor heads that I cannot get the adjusting tool to catch the adjusting screw so I can change the spray distance. Any ideas on how else to turn it or what other options I have?

vaman

Reaction score
Distance adjuster screw

The distance adjuster uses either a small flat screwdriver or an Allen wrench. The special tool adjusts the rotation arc.

I've tried the special tool, an allen wrench and screwdriver. I don't know how but maybe the top got stripped.How I can I get that screw out or is there something else that will turn it?

tomm

Reaction score
At least half of the hunter heads(that I come across) allen head spray distance screws get plugged up with debris/dirt making them extremely difficult to adjust.

vaman

Reaction score
Thanks

If your screw has debris in it, try using a pin or needle to clean it out. It should NEVER have become so tight that you would have stripped it.

It worked! Thanks so much!:D

dargo

Reaction score
What I do it try and clean them..If not, throw the complete head out since they are cheap...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks