Hunter Icc Controller Question

Users who are viewing this thread

bob-texas

Reaction score
I have 2 systems with both using the Hunter Icc controllers. 1 has been controlling a pump in the pond using the Hunter pump start relay. The pump start relay is wired to the common terminal and the pmv terminal as in the hunter instructions. This all works great. The 2nd system has been on city water. I disconnected the city water supply and connected the pond supply to it. Water flow is great. I need to tie the 2 controllers to the pump start relay using 2 isolators. Hunter instructions show nothing but a pump start relay or a master valve to be wired to the common and pmv terminals. The first system had nothing on the terminals and was simple to wire in the pump start relay. The second system has 3 wires on the common terminal and 1 wire on the pmv terminal. When I pull these wires the controller displays P ERR. Sorry for the long post. My question is...how can I disable this without the controller shutting down. Thanks for any help.

bob-texas

Reaction score
I have 2 systems with both using the Hunter Icc controllers. 1 has been controlling a pump in the pond using the Hunter pump start relay. The pump start relay is wired to the common terminal and the pmv terminal as in the hunter instructions. This all works great. The 2nd system has been on city water. I disconnected the city water supply and connected the pond supply to it. Water flow is great. I need to tie the 2 controllers to the pump start relay using 2 isolators. Hunter instructions show nothing but a pump start relay or a master valve to be wired to the common and pmv terminals. The first system had nothing on the terminals and was simple to wire in the pump start relay. The second system has 3 wires on the common terminal and 1 wire on the pmv terminal. When I pull these wires the controller displays P ERR. Sorry for the long post. My question is...how can I disable this without the controller shutting down. Thanks for any help

After taking a closer look the problem was simple to fix. I removed the 3 common wires that were on the common screw on the power module and connected 1 to each common screw on the station modules, and pulled the wire from the power module that went to the master valve which was no longer needed. Everything works great with the pump start wired in.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks