How to start my sprinkler system for the Spring?

Users who are viewing this thread

Mad Plumber

Mad Skills
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
I'm attempting to get information on how to start my sprinkler system for the spring. I don't seem to be able to figure out how to do it.

Wet_Boots

Sprinkler Guy
Reaction score
Hire it done, and watch what the service guy does. Then decide whether you can do the work yourself.

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
I depends somewhat on what was done to winterize the system. If there were plugs/caps removed, they need to be replaced. Any open faucets need to be closed. In short, you return the system to operational condition. Now, turn the water supply on. At the manifold where your valves are located, operate each one manually and check the zone for broken or malfunctioning heads. The system is now ready for automatic operation from the control box.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks