How To Remove The Junk After Landscaping?

Discussion in 'Lawn Care/Landscaping' started by Wcruz7454, May 4, 2016.

1. Wcruz7454

Wcruz7454 New Member

We are planning some landscaping changes to be made in our home and it will be completed by end of the next week. Some of our lawn decoration grass and other materials will be coming as waste and I'm planning to get them removed by hiring a junk removal service (http://www.redbins.ca ). I've asked for their quote and seems like their flat load price for a quarter load will be around $130. Will I get a better quote with any other junk removal service in Toronto? The price details are provided on their website. Is that costly?

2. standardairconditioner

standardairconditioner HVAC'ker

Seriously? You are expecting a commercially registered truck that uses highly-taxed Canadian fuel and a paid driver to make a mileage trip to a Toronto bubble-priced home and you want to pay LESS than $130?

If you find less, please do share.
    [​IMG]

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. Reach4

Reach4 Well-Known Member

I would check with your trash removal service to see what they offer.

5. Gary Swart

Gary Swart In the Trades

For reasons already given, I think this quite reasonable. Your question, "will I get a better quote with any other junk removal service in
    Toronto?" is silly. How should we know what your local services charge and how can you find out? My gosh, just call them and ask. I wouldn't expect a better price, but you never know.

6. Warren Knegt

Warren Knegt Irrigation Company | Water Your World

irrigation contractor