How to install CSV and Pressure with my setup?

Discussion in 'Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog' started by SSmith, Sep 1, 2012.

1. SSmith

SSmith New Member

Today we had a brief power outage and now I have no water and the Gundfos CU301 is beeping....

The pump is ok as I moved the wires from the pump to the power and we have lots of water that way.....

Anyways I think it is time for me to switch to the CSV and Pressure switch method.....

I am enclosing a few pictures of my setup now, and would appreciate it if someone could advise me where I need to install the CSV and pressure switch, as well as the exact parts I need to procure....

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  2. masterpumpman

masterpumpman New Member

It's quite simple but let's hear it from the expert/inventor, Kerry Austin! I'm sure he'll respond on or before Tuesday!
  3. LLigetfa

LLigetfa DIYer, not in the trades

Not Kerry, Cary, AKA valveman.
  4. SSmith

SSmith New Member

Thanks guys.....

Is there anywhere in Canada that supplies the valves?
  5. LLigetfa

LLigetfa DIYer, not in the trades

6. masterpumpman

masterpumpman New Member

A pside-kick http://www.cyclestopvalves.com/products.html is a kit (with instructions) that replaces your present VFD computer and sensor. Check it out or call Cycle Stop Valves @ 800-652-0207 they will be happy to assist you on Tuesday.