How to find leaks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Blown

Engineer
Reaction score
My friend has one drip/microspray zone in the beds in front of her house. There's gotta be close to 100 emitters/sprays total on the zone. It's split into 2 sections, divided by a sidewalk. Each section appears to be plumbed into the PVC line (as opposed to running a flex pipe under the sidewalk to connect the 2 directly).

She had some guy rip out a bunch of plants and plant even more. Now the microsprays are not popping up and aren't putting out much water.

I fixed 2 leaks in the funnypipe in section 2. The sprays in section 2 are better but still poor. Section 1 is not bad.

I've pulled up a ton of the funnypipe looking for more leaks with no luck. Is there some method that is better than pulling up the pipe? Is there a tool line a pressure gauge or something that would help isolate the leak(s)?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks