How does a bee comb his hair?

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
With a honey comb! lol.

Bob, Don, I got this one from the stick of an icecream bar. :) It was so silly, it made me laugh.

Cookie

Reaction score
Well, if you think that is funny, let me tell you what happened with the icecream bar. I was sitting here peacefully licking it, and then, I see this writing on the stick... Well, I had to just read it, so, I turned the icecream bar sideways and it slid off right down my blouse. It was then, I was able to read it better. :)

I bet you would remember, Art Linkletter's Kids say the darndest things, I thought of it the other day in the supermarket because, a little girl was asking for everything under the sun and the mom was telling her that all of it was not affordable. The little girl about about age 5 said, " Mommy, you work in a bank, all the money is yours." LOL.

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
Alright HJ, I got something for you here. This is a true story, lol. I put this under jokes only because it is funny. Nothing has been exaggerated, it is without a doubt as it happened.

I decided to clean out the gutters. I noticed while pulling into the driveway that something was already, cleaning them out for me. Especially, under the eve part. Now, I saw raccoons scamper up there, one is playing havoc with my chimney, but, that will be next. For now, it was the gutters.

I have a neighbor, who is aged. She is about 89, maybe, 86, and was once a paramedic so, she hates it, just hates it, when I climb up to clean the ice or snow, or the gutters. And, being she is always watching I am always caught. So, I decided to just reach out the window on the front one and give her a break. Calm her nerves.

I started to open the window and lo and behold there was a squirrel cleaning it out. I knocked on the glass, telling him or her, although he was doing a good job, I would finish. He scampered to the other side of the awning. I reached out with a long 6 ft pole with a brush on the end and started to brush the gutter, flipping some of the debris over the gutter onto the awning. Then, there was some kind of a clog. Pulling the pole back to me, I took the brush off the end, and stuck it into the clog mess and pulled, out, Hj... a baby squirrel! I had a stick with a baby squirrel on the end. He wrapped his little arms and legs around it. He was screaming, the mom was screaming, and, I was screaming. I didn't expect that. I gently, put the baby down, pulled my pole inside and shut the window.

Boy, he was a cutie.

Last edited:

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
The William's clan gypsies were in the area years ago. One area has problems with "roof rats". The Williams were installing "rat deflectors" on the roofs of elderly people's homes. They were pieces of reflective metal. They told the homeowners that when the rats jumped onto their roofs, they would see their images in the mirror and think it was another rat, then jump back off the roof. The homeowner eventually just ended up with a "zillion" holes in their cedar shingle roofs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks