How do I remove an old acrylic neo-angle shower (3 piece)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Sherri B.

Reaction score
I have taken the top bracket off, which allowed for the door removal. I have removed 2 small screws on each of the 2 panels that mate up to the bracket that is screwed to the wall...I took pictures from the top so I could see the channels and what I had to do to release the panels from the wall. I can not tell what I need to do from the top. I am unable to free the panels from the walls even though I have run a putty knife between the panels and the wall after I removed all the caulk. I also did the same to the top of the base unit and the bottom of the walls and the walls will move rather easily if I lean against them.

The problem: I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the panels to come off the brackets that are screwed into the wall.

pics attached below

FYI I would just break them (would give me great pleasure) but not sure if the husband wants to keep them for anything. I can't ask him because this is a surprise for him!

Thank you for allowing me to post and hoping someone can help me!

Sherri

Attachments

• 0228121447 bathroom.jpg
    0228121447 bathroom.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 3,575
  • 0228121449 shower.jpg
    0228121449 shower.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 962
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks