How come my well tank is filled with mud?(pic)

Discussion in 'Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog' started by NotsoDIY, Feb 19, 2013.

1. NotsoDIY

NotsoDIY New Member

So I have two tanks. One for the house and one for irrigation. My canal is out and I currently have the water from the irrigation running to the house. I noticed that the pressure was really low so I thought I go check out. And this is what I found.

[​IMG]

I am almost 10000% sure it wasn't like this a few weeks ago cause I took a peak before and it didn't look like this. I hope it's just a top part of the tank that has mud. I'm calling a plumbing company tomorrow but would like to see if anyone has any input on how this happened and if it's something that can be fixed.
  2. NotsoDIY

NotsoDIY New Member

Here is a bigger picture.

[​IMG]