House Remodel

Discussion in 'Remodel Forum & Blog' started by Cameron Fields, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Cameron Fields

Cameron Fields Implementer/Inventor

This is what my 1 story trailer will look like when I am done remodeling, hope you like it. let me know if there are any discrepancies
    work on house..jpg
  2. kreemoweet

kreemoweet Member

How come only ONE bathroom downstairs?!
  3. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

A "TRAILER" with an 80' x 40' "foyer"? That is bigger than most houses. Why the "hidden passages" to nowhere? That also makes the master bedroom about 80' square. Will it also be a "ballroom" with full orchestra? And, if this is really a "trailer" it will never support a second floor.
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2013
  4. Cameron Fields

Haha. it is not to scale however the measurements that are there are accurate. Sorry if I confused I am removing the trailer and building this in its place. look at how all the plumbing can go to one corner. The hidden passage is just because I wanted a concealed room although the one on the left I will turn in to a large closet. Sorry for the confusion. My trailer now is 3 bed 2 bath 2 living rooms one is a add on 1 kitchen 2,100 SQ total with and length of the house I am build is 120W 360H I think will make for nice size the big room down stairs is for family reunions.
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2013
  5. Cameron Fields

Yea I see your point I will modify the plans and see if I can put on by the foyer.