Hot water in bathroom but not kitchen???

Users who are viewing this thread

lien

Reaction score
I turned off the main water line to the house to solder new shower faucet and handle set (main bathroom complete reno). After I did this I turned the water back on and now only have luke warm water in the kitchen, but I have very hot water in the ensuite bathroom?
Could it be the anti scald device in the new handle set? Maybe something else? The kitchen faucet is down stream of the new bathroom handle and faucet set if that makes any difference?????

Any idea's I am totally lost????????????

Thanks!!!!

Verdeboy

In the Trades
Reaction score
Remove the (Kitchen faucet) HW valve or catridge and flush out the line. If that doesn't work, do the same thing with the HW stop valve.

lien

Reaction score
Thanks I will try that! The kitchen still has good pressure though???

Verdeboy

In the Trades
Reaction score
If the kitchen faucet (both hot and cold) has lower pressure, remove the aerator and clean the gunk out of it.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks