Hot Water Circulating Pump

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by SAnsari, Jan 12, 2009.

1. SAnsari

SAnsari New Member

I am considering to have a Hot Water Circulating Pump installed. Can anybody recommend a good brand? I heard that Grundfos is best. Is that true? I visited Home Depot and Lowes and both carry only Watts.
  2. Chris75

Chris75 Electrician

I have the watts one, it works fine... You may not be happy with the cross over connection though, so I recommend a seperate recirc line as a first option.
  3. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

pump

If you are referring to a "retro fit" circulation system, the Grundfos and Laing both make good ones.