Honeywell HE300 Humidifier No Lights

Users who are viewing this thread

allstar784

Reaction score
So I'm installing the HE300 on two air handlers that were retrofitted into a house with radiant hot water heat.

I have the unit installed, Humidistat wired up, water & drain installed. Unit is setup with C & G wired to the Air Handler board w/ default settings.

When I plug unit in, the Humidistat is getting power, however, no lights on the board show even when in test mode or when jumping the U wires. I saw that someone said their unit failed due to transformer failure. Both of these units are new and neither shows lights when testing.

Any thoughts before I send them back to supply house?

Fitter30

Reaction score
Have a volt meter? G&C should have 24vacn with blower running dip switches in the humidifier both to the left. Page 15 wiring

Last edited:

allstar784

Reaction score
Have a volt meter? G&C should have 24vacn with blower running dip switches in the humidifier both to the left. Page 15 wiring
Yes, I do. I'll try that today. I was told by the Residio folks that equipment control wiring shouldn't matter when running the test start because the unit should power on when the humidistat calls for it in manual mode since I'm not using an air proofing device.

Dip switches are to the left by default, so I've left them that way. I'll report back later.

Thanks for the reply.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks