high pressure

Users who are viewing this thread

Lee Tanner

Reaction score
hello, I was looking for infromation on a 5 ton goodman split system heat pump. Just installed new air handler and outside unit with heat strips. started up unit and the air great head presure 160 and suction presure 65 good cold air, then switch to heat and run for a few min. the pressure started to rise and keep rising unit threw the breaker so checked by taking some flex duct lose from platum return and supply so plently of flow started back up on heat same thing pressure rised , this is with factor charge no r22 added checked fan speed med. on heat. called supplier ,said call factory already closed today. so though my get help here. The suction and head pressure were at normal and went to 400 cut unit off and turned air on working great. any advise would be great.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks