Votes: 0 0.0%
  • take me south please!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

solarclub

Reaction score
Central Mass. Temps are in the single digits heading to below zero tonight. This could be the coldest temps we see for awhile.

HTP unit running non-stop with a few hundred feet of slant fin in this two-story cape. CH temps climbing into the 150 degree range to keep up. Home is a comfortable 69-70 degrees. The drain line has been been showing a pretty steady stream when I peek at it. My upstairs zone circulator is not doing much given that I'm getting some ghost heat transfer up to it.

How is your unit running?

Jac04

Reaction score
Decided to see if I could keep up leaving my Navien CH180 set to 130F supply temp. While not a steady stream of condensate, it was about as close as you can get. I lost 3 degrees overnight with the unit running non-stop (obviously). House was 65.6 this morning Said to my wife this morning "honey, we're running at really high efficiency", to which she said "great, now turn up the heat". Bumped supply temp up to 145F to recover, now we're back down to 135F.

I'm in a 2100sf house with an equivalent of about 100' of baseboard. Man, I wish I had another 100' !!

solarclub

Reaction score
redir

Keep those vents clear of snow!

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=D5EC99774DDC117E!574&authkey=!ANskKn8bUPyf2cY&v=3&ithint=photo,jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks