help with showerhead selection for angled wall mount

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by southerngirllostinqueens, May 15, 2010.

1. southerngirllostinqueens

southerngirllostinqueens New Member

May 15, 2010
    forest hills, ny
    So I have now completely confused my spatially challenged brain. We are remodeling a tiny guest bath with dormers and the shower head will need to be installed on the angled ceiling/wall and I can't determine what type will work best. Since we are using a glass tub shower screen I need something that won't angle out . Can I put in a rainshower that would normally be installed on a flat ceiling?
    Any advice would be Greatly appreciated!
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

Aug 31, 2004
    Cave Creek, Arizona
    Depending on how much "rotation" the shower head has, all you may need is a straight chrome nipple and the shower head.
  3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

Aug 31, 2004
    San Diego
    Rain shower head are designed to do just that....rain. There are way to many nozzles to give any kind of satisfactory shower if set on an angle. Get a good Speakman with a ball joint, use a straight nipple out of the wall.