help with shower valve selection

Users who are viewing this thread

mdc10s

Reaction score
I am in the process of rebuilding my shower. I have gotten to a point where I need to start doing the plumbing. I ripped all the old stuff out. My plan was to have a rain shower head on a 17" arm up above and a handheld sprayer shower head. I also want to be able to select either head or run them at the same time. I currently have 1/2" hot and cold water pipes coming in. So what kind of valves would I need to run this setup. I don't need a thermostatic valve, manual is fine. Will i need a valve and then a diverter valve for each shower head, or is there one valve with 2 - 3 controls that can do this. I wanted to run new 3/4" lines from the water heater in the garage about 20' away, and run them through the attic and down the wall between shower and tub. Thought about using flexible pex tubing then transition into the cpvc. Any advice or tips are welcome to get me on the right track.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks