Help with shower valve cartridge replacement

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by jleecong, Apr 30, 2013.

1. jleecong

jleecong New Member

I am trying to replace the shower valve cartridge for my single handle shower faucet, but am not having any luck. My problem replacing the cartridge is that I don't know the manufacturer of my single handle shower faucet. I went to a local plumbing store and a guy flipped through 2 or 3 books but didn't have a clue.

Does anyone have any suggestions for tracking down replacement cartridges? The only identifying information on my faucet is "UPC" and "SA", which I suspect is not unique to this manufacturer. The cartridge is about 3 and 5/8 inches long, Attached are some pictures, Thanks in advance!

P1070859 (Medium).jpg
    P1070863 (Medium).jpg
    P1070868 (Medium).jpg
    P1070870 (Medium).jpg
    P1070875 (Medium).jpg
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2013