Help with my toilet plumbing design

Users who are viewing this thread

Didymus21

Reaction score
Hi all,
So I moved my toilet from one area of the bathroom to another. Everything drains into a vertical stack that goes up through the roof. I'm trying to figure out the best approach for draining the toilet back to this stack.

Here is the stack:

IMG_20140304_171304_969.jpg

This picture shows approximate distance from the center of the new toilet drain hole and the center of the old fitting.

toilet move.jpg

I'm thinking I'll need to do a 90 deg long sweep elbow off the toilet flange as well as off the vertical stack. Then find a way to snake down to the old fitting. I'm just not positive how to best get that done, or if that is the correct approach.

Feedback appreciated.

Idea.jpg

Didymus21

Reaction score
two 90.jpg
Two sweep 90's would over shoot.

Would it be best to do 90 off the stack, then another 90 toward the flange, then maybe a 45 off the flange?

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
we are not there, so we are just guessing, but a long sweep 90 RIGHT IN FRONT of the tee, with a horizontal line into a 45 pointing to the new location with a closet bend 90 up to the toilet seems like the most likely paty.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks