HELP with installing neverscrub in my kohler toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

mayla4848

Reaction score
hey yall. I'm a 65 year old lady and my son just purchased some neverscrub units for my two toilets. i am having a hard time understanding and installing. there is already a tube in my tank but this unit says to place its own tube to fill valve and other down the overflow pipe.

i checked their website www.neverscrub.com but my ipad does not let me view flash sites.... any ideas? i heard it does wonders in removing rust and hard water stains.

anyone know if it's safe for tank parts? most toilet companies does not want drop in cleaners but neverscrub states it has no contact. any help would be appreciated:rolleyes:

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Basically, the hose that currently goes to the overflow tube gets taken off, then the neverscrub gets installed. The water that goes down the overflow to fill the bowl instead, goes through the neverscrub device first. So, it does not put any chemicals in the tank to eat up the rubber.

mayla4848

Reaction score
thank you sir! i've got it to work and loved neverscrub so much, i ordered 2 more~

thank you sir! I had my son come in and install it for me. Silly me, I didn't read the direction by removing the current hose!
I suppose at my old age, my eyes are just not the same. i am thankful for your response and after a week of using neverscrub, i noticed all my hard water stains were gone. that's when i had my son order me two more of the neverscrub systems.

bless your heart for your help.

Basically, the hose that currently goes to the overflow tube gets taken off, then the neverscrub gets installed. The water that goes down the overflow to fill the bowl instead, goes through the neverscrub device first. So, it does not put any chemicals in the tank to eat up the rubber.

Last edited by a moderator:

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
thank you sir! I had my son come in and install it for me. Silly me, I didn't read the direction by removing the current hose!
I suppose at my old age, my eyes are just not the same. i am thankful for your response and after a week of using neverscrub, i noticed all my hard water stains were gone. that's when i had my son order me two more of the neverscrub systems.

bless your heart for your help.

Thanks for the review! I had been wondering about how well the product worked. Our newer toilets don't seem to need "help" keeping stains away, but a couple of the older ones could use a boost. I will have to try it on one! Thanks again.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks