Help with I.D. of this shower faucet, for parts?

Users who are viewing this thread

michaelheerwald

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what I am looking for or how to go about finding parts for this faucet? It is on an exterior wall or I would just replace the whole darn thing! If I need to provide more info let me know. I looked at Lowes and the "plumbing expert" said I was going to have to replace the whole thing" can anyone help me? I would like to get both stems and handles with collars.

Attachments

• faucet 002.jpg
    faucet 002.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 388
  • faucet 003.jpg
    faucet 003.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 396
  • faucet 001.jpg
    faucet 001.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 373
  • faucet 004.jpg
    faucet 004.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 382

Asktom

Reaction score
The handle has rather the look of a Harcraft. A picture of the stem next to a ruler would be much more helpful than pictures of the trim, however.

michaelheerwald

Reaction score
It is a Harcraft, thanks for the help. I found the stems that fit but am still trying to track down the trim pieces. Any Ideas where to start, the book that I found the stems in did not have the correct trim. I would like to get the knobs and collars if possible I mangled the collars removing them and might as well replace the knobs as well. If anyone has any ideas where to find them let me know! Thanks again for the help!

Is collar the correct term?

Last edited:

Asktom

Reaction score
Escutheon, or less formally, flange.

If it is the one I am thinking of the OEM # is 7172, but since Harcraft is lonf gone that is only for reference. The Larsen supply number for the same thing is 03-1667. Partsmaster is 6822. I don't see that Danco/Plumbmaster have it.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks