Help with general plumbing layout for Bathroom Addition

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by Kenolds, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Kenolds

Kenolds New Member

Greetings. I am contemplating doing my own plumbing work in the bathroom of my new home addition. I have done some plumbing work, but not much design. I have a general idea of most code requirements (Alpharetta, GA - pretty strict, but not much freezing potential). The new bathroom layout is making me scratch my head as to what tbe best place to put a vent stack would be - and how to hook into it with the various components. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have attached a drawing of the layout.
    BATHROOM PLUMBING.jpg
    Thanks,
    Kenolds