Help with faucet identification

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by jaycanter, Sep 25, 2010.

1. jaycanter

jaycanter New Member

[​IMG]

any ideas i have 8 of these in the house between the bathrooms and theres no names on the outside or the bodys under the sinks.
    Thanks
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

There are so many "off brand" faucets made that the only way someone would even come close is if they used them somewhat frequently, and that seldom happens. Your best bet may be to go to a specialty faucet supplier who has many different brands on display and in catalogs, and just start looking.
  3. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

Do you have a problem with the faucet? Take one apart and post pics of the internals.

Are you redecorating? I see a bar code label on the trinket next to the faucet?
  4. jaycanter

jaycanter New Member

I have been searching photos online for days and can't find anything close to the pics. I have fixed a lot of facuets but can't fiqure how to get the handle off on this 1. all the sinks are kohler so i started there but so far no luck.
  5. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

Since I do not see any allen screw openings, I would assume the tops of the handles unscrew and then there is a bolt underneath them holding the handles on.
  6. jaycanter

jaycanter New Member

That's what i thought but the tops don't turn. tried to pry up but the top flexs alot and didn't want to brake it.