Help with Delta 200 Wall Faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

MrWizard

Reaction score
I have a Delta 200 Wall Faucet that I need to get repaired. It has been leaking it appears from the spout where it turns for a long time before it started leaking enough to see it dripping because the back mounting plate that the valve sits on has rusted enough afraid if I attempt to unscrew the top part to put the new parts and spout it will break off of the back plate. Delta has discontinued this model and cannot find a new one anyplace. So I am asking here to see if anyone has a working new or used one or the back mounting plate from a old one. Hope someone can help as I need the back plate at least ASAP.

Richard

Attachments

• tmp_8712-2001819800035.jpg
    tmp_8712-2001819800035.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 1,162
  • tmp_8712-delta-single-handle-faucet-200-2751106605740.gif
    tmp_8712-delta-single-handle-faucet-200-2751106605740.gif
    66.9 KB · Views: 1,256

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
You might need the RP25 O-rings for the spout.
Though this is a standard 8" spread wall faucet. You can still find replacement faucets that work on 8" centers off the wall.

MrWizard

Reaction score
You might need the RP25 O-rings for the spout.
Though this is a standard 8" spread wall faucet. You can still find replacement faucets that work on 8" centers off the wall.

Yes there are a few wall mount replacements but not a single one that has a cover like the delta 200 to hide the years of rust and water damage behind the mounting plate. Delta offers no solution to this issue nor any other maker. I don't want to replace the back splash as the staining between the 8 inch pipe supply lines are there to stay. I just need a new or used mounting plate for the delta 200 as seen in the parts view uploaded. Hoping someone had an old one that has been replaced I can buy the old back plate from. If anyone has old stock of new delta 200 faucet I will buy 2 or 3 of them.

Richard

Last edited:

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
You may want to check a True-Value hardware store.

My old school store has old school parts like that. Including the O-Rings.

Good luck on your project.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks