Help to Start Sanitary Business...

Users who are viewing this thread

AlexJohn24

Reaction score
Website
www.countybathroomsupplies.co.uk
Hi Guyz :)

I am Alex John, starting a shop of sanitary and hardware products but haven't experience of the business.

My friend suggest me to join the forum, So I am here to get experience about the work and discussion on relevant topics.

I hope you would help me.

Thanks
--
Alex

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
quote; I am Alex John, starting a shop of sanitary and hardware products but haven't experience of the business

This may be a bit harsh, but if you do NOT know the business, why in the world would you want to start one? "On the job training" may work in some cases, and even then only when assisting someone who DOES know the business, but this seems like a guaranteed way to go broke in a hurry. Do you intend to sell items, install them, or sell and install them?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks