Help to Start Sanitary Business...

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by AlexJohn24, Sep 28, 2011.

1. AlexJohn24

AlexJohn24 New Member

Hi Guyz :)

I am Alex John, starting a shop of sanitary and hardware products but haven't experience of the business.

My friend suggest me to join the forum, So I am here to get experience about the work and discussion on relevant topics.

I hope you would help me.

Thanks
    --
    Alex
  2. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

I also recommend you check out the International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials ( http://www.iapmo.org/Pages/splash.aspx )
    The newsletter often has articles about plumbing issues internationally.
  3. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

quote; I am Alex John, starting a shop of sanitary and hardware products but haven't experience of the business

This may be a bit harsh, but if you do NOT know the business, why in the world would you want to start one? "On the job training" may work in some cases, and even then only when assisting someone who DOES know the business, but this seems like a guaranteed way to go broke in a hurry. Do you intend to sell items, install them, or sell and install them?