help to keep toto drake toilet clean

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by kat2, Mar 19, 2012.

1. kat2

kat2 New Member

we recently purchased a toto drake elongated toilet with sani-gloss. i have to brush it everyday to keep it clean.(with going number 2) the salesman said to use regular toilet cleaner. i used clorox toilet bowl cleaner. any one else having this problem. i have been researching toilets and it looks like a sloan pressure assist toilet would be best. we have 2 more toilets to replace and i will not use the toto again. any suggestions will be helpful.
  2. Runs with bison

Runs with bison Member

If so then it is most likely loose stool spatter above the water line. I've never seen staining below the water line on any of my three Drakes (any "skid marks" lift off the sanagloss and are gone on the next flush.) Good luck finding a toilet that does a vigorous enough wash that all spatter is removed on the flush.
  3. Gary Swart

Gary Swart In the Trades

Wonder why I have 2 Toto toilets, one Drake and one Dartmouth which is similar to the Drake. Neither have Sanigloss, but unless I have overdone the rich food, I never have to brush. In the times I do have a splatter above the water line, a quick brushing is all I ever need. My wife uses a liquid bowl cleaner occasionally.