Help to identify this softener control valve...

Discussion in 'Water Softener Forum, problems, installation and r' started by hiperco, Sep 16, 2013.

1. hiperco

hiperco Member

Looking for brand, model, instructions, etc. Thanks!

20130914_130307 (Medium).jpg 20130914_130313 (Medium).jpg

2. Gary Slusser

Gary Slusser That's all folks!

Retired
    It's an Autotrol with an electronic timer. I can't recall the model timer (something i)but the valve is probably a 155 or 255. Or 169 or 269 IF it has proportional brining and Upflow counter current brining/regeneration.

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. Akpsdvan

Akpsdvan In the Trades

Business owner/service and sales
  5. Akpsdvan

Akpsdvan In the Trades

Business owner/service and sales
    As an up date it is the older
    autotrol 1550 tc old 460
    The control is the 460 first gen.

6. Gary Slusser

Gary Slusser That's all folks!

Retired
    Yes, the 460i. It may have been used on the 155/255 but I don't recall that. It was an electronic metered valve. It was used on the 169/269 valves, they were only sold by certain dealers and had proportional bringing and upflow regeneration. Those valves had the same features as the Technetic 1000 etc.. I sold both in the 90s until Autotrol did away with the Technetic valve and later started using the 169/460i in theiur new special dealer exclusive territory Avantapure program.

http://www.avantapuresystems.com/product/avantapure/#features