Help Temporary Fixing Low Spot in Fiberglass Shower

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by bowler275, Sep 20, 2010.

1. bowler275

bowler275 New Member

I bought this house last summer, and quickly realized that the master bathroom shower seems to be sloped to one corner. As a result, the water does not properly drain from the shower, and leaves standing water. In the next few years, I intend to remodel the bathroom, but with a wedding coming next year, I don't have the money to fully replace the shower at this time. Is there a good, temporary solution to this? Some type of material I could attach to the bottom of the shower to add some pitch towards the drain? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!