Help replacing deep well injector

Users who are viewing this thread

Mrk3cobra

Reaction score
I just pulled the pipe out if my well to inspect the injector. I have a GE 1/2 HP deep well jet pump. The water level is at 18 feet, the injector and the foot valve are at 25 feet. After doing some research, I read that the injector should be 5 feet up from the foot valve. Does this mean when I replace the injector I should drop the foot valve down 5 feet from the injector. That would mean that the water level is at 18 feet the injector would be at 25 feet and the foot valve would be at 30 feet. The well is used just for irrigation. How do I determine what injector to buy, the well is a 4" casing with 2 pipes going down the well, one is 1" and one is 1 1/4". Were is the best place to buy the injector online.

thanks, pete

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks