HELP Price Pfister adapter

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by bonks, Nov 5, 2005.

1. bonks

bonks New Member

I just purchased a new portable dishwasher that is supposed to have a very easy hook up to the kitchen faucet. I have a price pfister faucet and the adapter does not fit. Apparently, PF does not have a standard size faucet, it is a hair smaller. Does anyone know of where i can get an adapter that will fit my faucet?
    I have tried everything and I really HATE washing my dishes with this brand new dishwasher in my kitchen :) THANKS!
  2. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

If it's an older P/P, it probably uses a 3/4-27 female aerator. This is not the size more commonly used on newer faucets, but it is readily available, as are adapters to help this fit your D/W connector. Just go to a big plumbing supply house.