Help posting attachment

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by alternety, Sep 24, 2006.

1. alternety

alternety Like an engineer

When I click on the manage attachment button nothing happens. I suspect it is something with my settings, although I do not generally have this sort of problem. Can anyone suggest a way to fix this. I really need to post a drawing soon to get feedback on a design that will be implemented soon.

The little list of permissions shows I am allowed to add attachemnts. It shows everything else on or allowed except HTML code.

I tried webmaster - one message never heard from, one rejected as undeliverable. Please help.
  2. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

When you hit manage attachments, then hit browse to find the file on your computer just like you would from a normal windows app. After you find it, click on upload. If it is within the size limits, it will be attached. Note, you won't see it if you preview...in fact if you do, it sometimes purges it. Just have faith, and submit.
  3. alternety

NOTHING occurs when clicking on manage. There is no browse.
  4. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

Do you have a popup blocker? Turn it off for this site.
  5. alternety

It is off.