Help Please With Walk In Tub is leaking by door can I replace the seal?

Users who are viewing this thread

sammy8230

Reaction score
the tub door is leaking I want to change the seal and the hinges is there a place where I can buy this please or what parts are they?

Elton Noway

Reaction score
The seals can be replaced... the hinges might be more difficult to find replacements. In reality it all depends on your specific tub, country of origin, manufacturer, model number etc. As you may know walk in tubs are available from dozens of different manufacturers in many configurations. Someone in this forum may be able to help if you can provide more info e.g., make and model etc... even better if you could provide a couple photos. In the meantime if you search the net for the manufacturer of your tub their website should have a link to replacement parts and seals.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks