Help: Please help me identify this shower faucet

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by goofyrider, Jan 19, 2007.

1. goofyrider

goofyrider New Member

After MANY years living in my condo, I just now realized that the shower handle unit in one of my bathrooms was poorly installed. First, I need help in identifying the brand. Like I said, I couldn't find a brand anywhere on the handle or the various other units. Second, can anybody help me identify what's missing in my bad assembly? I'll include pics from my other bathroom which has a good assembly.

[​IMG]

No need to sign up for an account. Just click on the "View Slideshow" button. Also, please take a look at the captions I wrote to get a better understanding of the problem.

Thanks a bunch!

-- Edmund