Help on softener purchase

Discussion in 'Water Softener Forum, problems, installation and r' started by HDClown, Feb 6, 2011.

1. HDClown

HDClown New Member

I am looking at a softener for my home and was hoping someone could help me with sizing and a selection. I'm also unsure where to purchase from. I'm looking to DIY the installation.

I've done flow rates from various water outlets:

Hose Faucet direct (no hose) - 8gpm
    Master Bath Shower - 4.5gpm
    Kitchen Sink - 4gpm
    Guest Bath Tub spigot - 5.5gpm
    Guest Bath Tub Shower Faucet - 4gpm

I have a water quality results document provided from my county, but I'm not sure if this has all the necessary info or not. The file is attached to this post. May need to save it and zoom in to view.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Any information that

Attached Files: