HELP needed to find replacement faucet Cartridge

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by ceccato, Jun 14, 2013.

1. ceccato

ceccato New Member

Hi,

I live in Ontario, Canada. My powder room pedestal sink has a deck mount faucet that is leaking. Unfortunately there is no manufacturer name on the faucet. After various attempts by 3 separate plumbers, the last plumber said I need to either replace the faucet or find replacement cartridges for the faucet, which he thinks will be hard to find.

I've attached two photos of the one cartridge that was removed from the right hand handle of the faucet.

It has 16 broach spines and the stem is 3/8" wide.

Does anyone know what it is and where I can buy replacement cartridges for both the hot and cold faucet handels.

Thank you for your help.

Angela

Attached Files: