Valley shower knob brand or part number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hubert Ramirez

Reaction score
Hi ladies and gentlemen. I am in search of a shower handle/knob. To replace my broken one. The one that was broken was thrown out.
It was a "teardrop"shape.

I went to the local plumbing supplies store and they told me it appeared to be a valley. I can't be sure which one it is unless I see the back of the knob. ive attached the photos as files.

The male end looks like a square with squared off edges.

valley-shower-01.jpg

valley-shower-02.jpg

valley-shower-03.jpg

I'm really hoping for a part/model number so there's no way I can possibly order the wrong knob like I have already done, but a brand name or model would help out too.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_1392.JPG
    IMG_1392.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_1393.JPG
    IMG_1393.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_1391.JPG
    IMG_1391.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 278
Last edited by a moderator:

Hubert Ramirez

Reaction score
It is a Valley, but they also made one with a round "pin" shaped stem, so you have to order the one with the square opening.
you guys were right! Valley 5002BG if anyone else needs the part number for the authentic part.

I bought one on eBay thinking it was authentic, but it's generic. Good enough for now. At least I know the part number I'm looking for!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks