Help Identifying Late 90's Roman Tub Fixture

Users who are viewing this thread

RosenSama

Reaction score
Hi All,

I can't figure out the manufacturer for the fixture from our roman / garden / jacuzzi / whatever tub in the master bath. The house was built in 1997 and I suspect this is an original part from the builder. My goal is to replace it without having to open things up and get underneath. Thanks in advance for your help.

I've found some part numbers and a logo. The logo is small and a little hard to read, but I'm 99% sure it matches the stylized QMF from http://www.qmfco.com/ and they appear to cast parts, but not have their own brand? 97498 is embossed in the faucet base, 97353 on the plastic cap that has splines and sits atop the broach, and 97521 underneath the escutcheon plate.

I've attached pictures. Please let me know if anything else would help.

broach_cap_side.jpg broach_cap_top.jpg faucet_stem_side.jpg faucet_stem_top.jpg three_rough_outs.jpg

Rob

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks