Help Identifying Bath Faucet Brand?

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by frodnew, Oct 11, 2013.

  1. frodnew

    frodnew New Member

    Jan 29, 2005

    One of the faucets in my parents condo is missing the cap on the faucet handle. I cannot find a brand name on the faucet anywhere, but the other faucet has the logo seen in this picture on the cap. Can anyone identify the manufacturer so I can try to order a replacement cap?


    Thanks for any help,
  2. hj

    hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

    Aug 31, 2004
    Cave Creek, Arizona
    It COULD be a Delta "knockoff" but we would have to see the stem under the handle to be sure. You will probably have to buy a complete new handle, because few companies sell just the "button".
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

Similar Threads: Help Identifying
Forum Title Date
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Help identifying brand to find parts. Oct 9, 2016
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Need help in identifying Roman tub faucet from late 1980s Oct 5, 2016
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Help identifying shower diverter stem Sep 23, 2016
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Help Identifying my shower valve. Sep 8, 2016
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Nibco Series 600 unit Help identifying shower valve/trim Sep 6, 2016

Share This Page