Help identifying a stem?

Users who are viewing this thread

anitarenner

Reaction score
I bought a house partially completed. In the power room, there are 2 wall-mounted stems plus a center hole for I assume a vessel sink filler, no trim kits at all.

I'm trying to figure out the brand of these stems/hole to buy trim kits for them.

In other bathrooms in the house there are Kohler Purist faucets, some Danze Faucets as well as some IKEA specials....yeah, a hodge podge, I know.

Can anyone help me, please? I'm a novice remodeler, and don't want to rip that wall open and replace everything inside, just to try to get a faucet in there!

THANKS!

Attachments

• Stem side..jpg
    Stem side..jpg
    27 KB · Views: 244

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
If you do not mind driving, go to R&R Wholesale Plumbing on Redfield Rd. in Scottsdale, or Clyde Hardware on 15th St. near Camelback. The original faucet was probably purchased from one of these two companies, or HD Expo which has closed.

Krow

Plumber
Reaction score
looks like kohler (I could be wrong)

I'm not sure if they would sell the trim separately. Usually the rough-in and trim come as one package. You may be able to call them and explain your dilemma

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks