Help identifying a stem?

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by anitarenner, Feb 28, 2010.

1. anitarenner

anitarenner New Member

I bought a house partially completed. In the power room, there are 2 wall-mounted stems plus a center hole for I assume a vessel sink filler, no trim kits at all.

I'm trying to figure out the brand of these stems/hole to buy trim kits for them.

In other bathrooms in the house there are Kohler Purist faucets, some Danze Faucets as well as some IKEA specials....yeah, a hodge podge, I know.

Can anyone help me, please? I'm a novice remodeler, and don't want to rip that wall open and replace everything inside, just to try to get a faucet in there!

THANKS!

Attached Files:

2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

If you do not mind driving, go to R&R Wholesale Plumbing on Redfield Rd. in Scottsdale, or Clyde Hardware on 15th St. near Camelback. The original faucet was probably purchased from one of these two companies, or HD Expo which has closed.
  3. mazzonetv

mazzonetv New Member

http://www.kissler.com/Downloads/Faucet Stems _B.pdf

Check out this website. This company has every stem you can possibly imagine - if you don't see if they can get it or even make it. Only problem is they are wholesale only - but I'm sure they can point you in the direction of a nearby dealer.

good luck!
  4. krow

krow Plumber

looks like kohler (I could be wrong)

I'm not sure if they would sell the trim separately. Usually the rough-in and trim come as one package. You may be able to call them and explain your dilemma