Help Identify The Model/Series Of These Delta Faucets

Users who are viewing this thread

Geobrick

Reaction score
I tried the Delta website but they don't have images of all their models.

I'd like to know the model and series so I can buy the correct parts when needed. These were installed in a house built at the turn of the century ... 1999.

yvJIDkY.jpg

E6QQ3HJ.jpg

Last edited:

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Probably an 18218 with lever handles. But unless you are looking for the chrome pieces, which you probably won't find, the normal repair parts are generic to almost all of the Delta faucets.

SHR

Reaction score
Yes, you do not need to know the model numbers. Those Delta faucets have standard Delta stems, seats and springs. The parts should be available at most stores that sell plumbing supplies.

SHR

Reaction score
You do not need the handle. Call Delta and have them send you a new stem #RP24096.

Geobrick

Reaction score
Thanks. I'll call them. I know I don't need the handle. I just wanted to add that as part of identifying the Model/Series. I found it by searching Google for older Delta catalogs. I still can't find the model #s of the two spouts.
Knowing the part number for the stem will work. I'm just curious about the model/series of the 2 faucets.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Rp26141 would be a good place to start. The series has absolutely nothing to do with identifying the stems you need. As I stated, they are generic to almost all their faucets.

Geobrick

Reaction score
Thanks HJ. Seems you got the top one right.
I used that part number to search Google for a pdf file containing that part number and was able to ID the top faucet as a 3530 series (with the H25 handles). I know I don't need to know that to replace the stems but now I have a complete parts list for the top one. The 3530 parts list has RP25513 listed as the stem but that seems to include the 1/4" stop. I assume the RP24096 is the same thing without the stop.

Anyone want to try to ID the second faucet above?

SHR

Reaction score
. 3530 parts list has RP25513 listed as the stem but that seems to include the 1/4" stop. I assume the RP24096 is the same thing without the stop.

Yep. Either one will work, just remember to save and re-use the 1/4 turn stop from the old stem if you use the Rp24096.

Geobrick

Reaction score
That's good to know.
How would the stems work without openings for the 1/4 turn stop? What would stop them?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks