Help identify specific Delta model numbers for shower & tub

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by kitten, Aug 13, 2011.

1. kitten

kitten New Member

Hello -

Hoping to get help identifying the specific Delta model numbers for these bathroom fixtures:

shower:
    shower.jpg

tub:
    tub.jpg

many thanks!
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

The single handle is the 602 series. The two handle is 2852, 2702, or 2650 depending on the handle style and whether it has round or square escutcheons, but they all use the same body and operating parts.
  3. kitten

kitten New Member

wow, thanks for such a fast response. I should have included the pictures w/handles... all in lovely acrylic and gold.

tub-faucets.jpg

and the shower:

shower-knob.jpg

anyway, thanks again.
  4. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

The square escutcheons make it the 2702 valve body, but with a unique tub only spout. What are you trying to accomplish?
  5. kitten

kitten New Member

We would like to replace the gold finish with something a little less 1989 :), so I'm searching for replacement parts, but I wasn't sure what the heck this monstrosity was, so I really appreciate your response. I'm assuming the rough in valve for this set up is the 2700.