Help Identify Make... shower valve

Users who are viewing this thread

amaris

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I'm struggling to figure this out. It's a 3 way shower control valve with no identification so I can't figure out who makes it. It's somewhere about 8-10 years old and the cartridge needs replacing. Top handle is diverter, bottom is temp.
Thanks so much!

Attachments

• IMG952831.jpg
    IMG952831.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 151

Smooky

In the Trades
Reaction score
My guess is Grohe . It looks like I can see a "G" over the top handle, right next to the hose. You might be able to soak a tissue or a paper towel in white vinegar and place it over that section for a few minutes to dissolve some off the hard water stains to see the logo. The best way to determine the brand is to take it apart and remove cartridge. Many manufactures look the same on the outside but the cartridges are different.

amaris

Reaction score
Thanks, but Grohe said it's not theirs. Same with Koehler or Cifial. And there's no logo anywhere. I'm going to take pictures of the cartridge on Monday.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks