Help identify kitchen faucet model

Users who are viewing this thread

veener79

Reaction score
HI,

My wife and I just bought a house that was built in 2004. Through out the house is Delta faucets. In the kitchen they installed a copper sink and a faucet to match. Problem is that this does not fit into a Delta model. I can not find anywhere on it where the manufacturer is located. I have looked all over it and even took off the aerator with out any luck. When searching I found a blog stating this was a great Forum for help.

What I have for a issue in the middle that faucet has a leak at the top where it pivots. It does not leak all the time. I am thinking it might just be a bad O ring or just some hard water that caught up in there. I just do not know how to take it apart 100%. I would like to find something for reference so I get this right.

Thank you for any help with this! This is the last faucet that I need to fix in the house.

2013-09-21 08.00.25.jpg2013-09-21 08.00.34.jpg

veener79

Reaction score
Took off the faucet and finely found the maker. It is a Price Pfister. :) It looks to be the GT26-3N. Now trying to figure out how to fix it.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks