Help Identifing a Replacement Cartridge

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by Dalej911, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Dalej911

Dalej911 New Member

Can anyone help me identify where I can find a replacement catridge for the image attached? The cartridge & faucet have no markings or part numbers. The other faucets in the bathroom are Kohler so gussing it could be the same? Any help will be much appreciated. I included an image of the cartridge, the faucet, and the installed cartridge.

Sink 3.jpg sink 4.jpg sink.jpg

2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

Plumber
    There are dozens of faucets it COULD be, but my first guess would be Snatec. Second guess would be Danze.

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. Hackneyplumbing

Hackneyplumbing Homeowner

That stem would fit serveral different faucets. I have a few in stock. I have used them in faucets I had no idea who made them to make repairs. Take it to a plumbing parts specialty store.

Look at a Newport Brass stem and compare it to yours.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2013
  5. Chris1955

Chris1955 New Member

Can I use trim T2131ORB on an older Moentrol shower faucet using adapter 145058????
    If you can tell me for sure that would be great... Thank you

6. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

Plumber
    No, the body is much larger and nothing would fit. The Moentrol Kingsley T3113 in ORB would fit it and look similar to the EVA.