Help I can't find the brand on my faucet

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by MarlysKay, Dec 6, 2008.

1. MarlysKay

MarlysKay New Member

I have a bath faucet that has no brand on it. No numbers anywhere. The only mark it has is a "V" on the backside of the water spout. It is a two handle, 8", oil rubbed bronze. It is missing some parts! I need to find the company to order them. Thanks!
  2. Cass

Cass Plumber

That is like saying I have a car that has rubber tires and is blue in color can anyone tell me what Make it is...

Please post a pic...even then we may not be able to pin point it...
  3. Redwood

Redwood Master Plumber

Except with cars there are probably fewer makes and models to choose from.
    Plus they usually have their product well marked with name and model plates.
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2008