Help finding 5.5' x 32" tub with offset drain

Users who are viewing this thread

tomcat22

Reaction score
I ran across a Kohler tub (Dynametric) (http://www.us.kohler.com/onlinecatalog/pdf/105007_4.pdf) that is exactly what I'm looking for except it's cast iron. Would prefer acrylic. Does anybody know any other similar tubs with the offset drain? I'm looking for a 5.5' by 32" wide tub with the drain located 15" from the alcove side. Thanks for any help.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
tub

Which wall is the "alcove side"? I am sure it is clear to you, but an alcove has 3 sides. Any non-standard drain location would have such a limited demand that it would not be economically feasible for a manufacturer to produce one.

tomcat22

Reaction score
You're right about three walls to the alcove! I meant from the long side of the alcove in order to avoid a joist running parellel to the long dimension of the tub.

Nate R

Reaction score
I don't know of a 5.5 ft tub for you, but Lyons makes a 32" wide tub, and the drain is 15" away from the long wall. To the center of the drain, that is. (The tub edge is wider on the outside than it is on the inside, so the drain is actually centered in the basin.)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks