Help Decode thsi Fleck 7000 Box Label

Discussion in 'Water Softener Forum, problems, installation and r' started by WCF, Mar 10, 2011.

1. WCF

WCF New Member

Help Decode this Fleck 7000 Box Label

This is my first post. I can get a very good price on this new Fleck Valve, but I want to be sure that it is setup to be a softener valve. Can anyone decode the information that is visible on this label? Hopefully, I got the attachment right. THANKS!

I added two pictures of the unit.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 10, 2011
  2. Akpsdvan

Akpsdvan In the Trades

Box says that it is a Filter Valve setup ... no brine and no injector.

It also looks not to have a meter for counting the gallons.

Those items can be bought and added to the valve to turn it into a softener valve.
  3. WCF

WCF New Member

Thanks for the Info

That is what I was thinking after attempting to understand the label. I guess I should pay retail and get a warranty. I posted two pictures of the unit if anyone else wants to weigh in. Thanks!!!
  4. Akpsdvan

Akpsdvan In the Trades

If you are handy then getting the brine parts and putting them in and the meter would not be that hard to do.

Out side of that , if the price is right then the add ons that you would have to do would still have you under the list price of a new valve , from what I can tell this is a new valve.