Hello new member

Users who are viewing this thread

Kelley Pack

Reaction score
Morning all. I'm having trouble with a wiring project.
I have a aluminum horse trailer with a 10 ft living quarters we use like a rv for traveling with a 7 k generator . Its a 1989 model we bought used so it was already wired but is a really bad wiring job.
I've been working on it through the yrs as I learn more about how it should be wired. Looking at newer installs and reading forums.
I want to install a new breaker panel ac / dc combined or separate panels. It is a 50 amp service.
Would you folks be interested in helping on this project ? I know some electricians shy away from rv's.
If anyone is interested I can explain the situation in more detail. Thanks for reading.

Kelley Pack

Reaction score
Thanks for your response. Yes you may be right that's the kind of stuff that I'm trying to figure out don't need any more mistakes I've already made one on the amperage of wire.
I'm not in a hurry I want to clean up the wiring mess I have and update the distribution panels.
This is what I'm finding in most rv's something like this but before I do anything I'm going to ask questions and not take anything for granite.
http://www.rvautoparts.com/product....uJF3dkewUVcTA2TdamfPVaDIsWW6CV0l_4aAoB38P8HAQ

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks