Hello everyone. Filling a tub

Users who are viewing this thread

GrowLLLTigeRRR

Reaction score
This is my first post here. I joined because I have something of a dilemma and because I have lurked here before to learn about what products that professionals consider best.

I'm having a little house built and originally wanted a 5.5" soaking tub with a deck-mounted filler. I read that soakers should be filled fast so that the water doesn't have time to cool so I found a really good deal on a Kohler 3/4" Ceramic High-Flow Valve System (25-30 gpm)and oblo trim to go with it. Now the plan has changed and it looks like I will be using a 5' 3' X 22" soaking tub in an alcove and may not have room for a deck-mounted filler. The highest flow rate wall-mount valves I have been able to find are just 17 gpm so I'm wondering if I can use this nice set of valves on the wall or maybe have a wall-mounted spout and just put the controls on the deck. If I can not do this, can anyone suggest a work around after having viewed the floor plan below?

Thanks,
Jack

Attachments

• Kohler-3-4-Ceramic-High-Flow-Valve-System-301-K.jpg
    Kohler-3-4-Ceramic-High-Flow-Valve-System-301-K.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 198
  • master bath.jpg
    master bath.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 207
  • ProductDetailTemplate.jpg
    ProductDetailTemplate.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 211
  • andrea11s.jpg
    andrea11s.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 204
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks