Heater won't light...yet again!

Users who are viewing this thread

janemc

Reaction score
I am no plumber or gas technician but I am sure I can clean the filter in my Bosch propane hot water heater. The pilot is lit fine and the heater has been working fine for two weeks since the gas tech came and cleaned the filter. I would rather not have to pay him again to come and do the same job, is there any reason why I can't do this seemingly simple task myself? The heater is a rented unit but because they say it's a water problem and not a heater problem they too will charge me. I would like to think I can do this job does anyone have advice. I'm a pretty smart woman when it comes to fixing things, done a bit of plumbing, wiring etc. just need guiding through it.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks